I have been playing around with how to make blog storyboard templates and collages in Lightroom. It is such a time saver not having to go into Photoshop. Post a comment if you need help or have a question.
How to install your templates:
- Download the zip file. Open the zip file and extract the files and save them on your computer.
- Open the print module in Lightroom. To import your new template go to the left hand side in the template browser right click and hit import. Locate the file you just downloaded. Double-click the template file.
How to use your templates:
- Edit your images in the develop module first
- Go to the print module to use the templates
- In most cases you drag and drop the photos. Sometimes you click on the photo in your collection at the bottom and it will populate the template.
- On the right in the print module you can adjust colors then use "print to file" to create a digital copy :)
FREE PRESET BUNDLES
- Kelly Colson Photography Print Presets
- KCP Print Preset Bundle
- KCP Multi Image Preset Bundle
- KCP Facebook Timeline Templates
EXAMPLES OF TEMPLATES INCLUDED:
Nearly all of the fonts I use I got from: